5. In the Hall and General Tips
• Please dispose of your waste in the appropriate bin - recycling, compost or general waste- if you can’t find these bins out and about in the town, we’ll have them in the hall.
• Use the water fountains to refill your water bottles.
• Bring your keep cup to the cafe with you and to the judges lunches.
• If you have reusable cutlery or tupperware you are welcome to use them at judges lunches.
• You can fly with any capacity water bottle or keep a cup once it is empty.
• Say no to single use plastics at socials - straws, cups and shot glasses.
• The website mywaste.ie
has some great resources on how to make simple sustainable swaps, decrease overall waster and more info about what can go into various bins.